Valentine’s Exchange

Yesterday, Bean and I made Valentine’s for an exchange we’re participating in on one of the homeschooling forums I visit (how’s that for a sentence?). There are only 14 kids in our particular group, so we made 13 cards. Bean enjoyed it, though she had trouble with the concept that these were not for Daddy or Nana or her local friends. I think we’ll make some more for family and friends.

One lesson learned in this – do not use foam stickers if you will be mailing the cards individually. Because they are three dimensional, they prevent the cards from being automatically sorted. So, it was an extra 20 cents per card for 11 of the cards we made. Next time, there will be no foam stickers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s